Promotion “#johnnyrocketsAU for chance to win free burgers for a month”
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Johnny Rockets Australia (ACN 108 206 079) the (“Promoter”) of 1000 Ann St, Brisbane QLD 4005
- Entry is open to residents of Australia of any age who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees of Johnny Rockets Australia, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The promotion will commence at 0800 AEST on Monday 21 May 2018 and will continue until 2300 AEST on Friday 31 August 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
- There is no limit to the number of entries by Eligible Entrants during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must #johnnyrocketsAU or tag @johnnyrocketsau on Instagram.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Prize Winner selection.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) prize winner drawn per month during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize Winner(s) will be selected at 1030 AEST on each first (1st) Monday during the Promotion Period by a internal review panel nominated by The Promoter at Ripe Solutions, 98 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD, 4006.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted at 1230 AEST on the same business day of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not enter into any other correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Winner will have until 1700 AEST on each Tuesday following the Prize Draw to claim the Prize.
- If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 1700 AEST on each Wednesday after the Prize Draw (“the Unclaimed Prize”), an unclaimed Prize Draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur at 1030 AEST on each Thursday of the Promotion Period at Ripe Solutions, 98 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD, 4006 to claim the Prize (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”). The Unclaimed Prize Draw will be chosen by a internal review panel nominated by The Promoter.
- The Prize includes (5) five free burger vouchers from Johnny Rockets Emporium Brisbane store, 1000 Ann St Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, QLD, 4006.
- The total prize value for each Prize Winner for this promotion is $70 AUD.
- The (“Prize”) must be redeemed by 31 December 2018.
- The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, re-routable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount offers.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter:
- grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and
- represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and
- indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
- unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- These above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.